Sunday, December 26, 2010

Today

I've been getting a lot of traffic lately! :) I like. Anyways, today was pretty awesome. I went to my brother's hockey tourney today. They lost, but I did see Doug Gilmour. He's the head coach of the Kingston Frontenacs! They are my new OHL team.
By the way, I love my parents they are the SHIT! My sister is pretty cool too. She bought me a bucket of alcohol for Christmas... oh man she knows what them university kids like O.o
I'm downloading Jimmy Eat World right now. I heard them on the radio and I remembered how much I loved them.
All in all, I'm feeling pretty good. I had a few moments of weakness these past few days. I emailed my ex :S probably not a good idea in the long run, but he hasn't emailed me back which is fine. I love having the last word. I was very nice in my email so, I can now live with myself knowing that he at least knows how I feel.

I've been reading the novels by George R.R. Martin. They're going to be made into an HBO series. I ALWAYS love HBO series, so I'm excited. Plus the books are nerdy and epic.

Well, I'm going to get back to my reading... I'm so addicted. I forgot how good reading is for escaping reality.

No comments: