Saturday, January 1, 2011

The New Years Resolution















It's the day of reflection and change. The day where people all around the world commit to improving their lives in one way or another. Some might be committing to gym memberships, diets, or future goals. I know one boy that will be committing to getting over me. I for one am going to stop dwelling on my past mistakes. But I am not going to aim to "get over" the one person that I loved, and sit love no matter what. There were so many great moments that made me who I am today that I can't possible just get over them and pass them off as simple moments. The past has its beauty and its pain, that's why I can't concentrate on it anymore. There's so much beauty and pain in the future that will require my attention. If things end up working themselves out, they will work themselves out in the future.

I resolve to keep living in my head and stop worrying about what will or won't happen; to just let time work things out.


No comments: