Sunday, May 31, 2009

I Had No Tag for Love

Awkward, we fit together,
like two birds with odd feathers.
We talk for hours
about my pencil breaking super-powers...
You make me laugh,
I make you smile.
Please stay with me for awhile.
I wish you would hold me and
carry me away,
kiss me on a rainy day.

The day I discovered
that you liked me too,
was the start of something new.
You reached for my hand,
I grabbed your arm.
I was glowing inside.
Glowing where there was never warmth
or even a slight spark.
But, now I'm aflame,
my heart beating to your name.

But, at the same time,
I'm scared.
I have everything.
I have you.
I'm bound to lose it all eventually.
I caught what I could,
I dropped what I could not.
I don't want to go back.
I don't want to be scared.
I don't want to think about anything,
I just want to feel like this forever.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Lovely blog. Hey you like Reaper (and Stella, too, it seems; I saw them in concert and it was fantastic). Anyway, Everything we're hearing is sounding GOOD for the syndication deal for Reaper Season 3. People have had very positive responses from CW affiliates they’ve written. Today we received word that two of the biggest Tribune-owned CW markets in Texas are interested, and since Tribune owns a boatload of affiliates, it’s thought if the Tribune stations come on board, Season 3 is a lock. If you’re concerned about how show creators Fazekas & Butters’ new contract at Fox will affect the show, or Tyler Labine’s new series, we have updates on that too.

We still need fans to show their support; we have about ONE WEEK to get across our love for this show! All links and details here: http://tinyurl.com/reaperlatest

Anonymous said...

I love this :)