Thursday, June 19, 2008

A Perfect Little Christian World


Late one night, I was having one of my religious talks with my mom, who works at a Catholic school and believes in God. I was confused to why people believe that humans are better than everything on the earth. It started because I was bored so I picked up the "Children's" version of the Bible. The first page talked about how God made the world in seven days and on the sixth day he made man, in his image, to rule over everything and that he gave man something that nothing else had. A fucking Soul. "That means he could speak, think and love." Odd, since it has been proven that animals communicate to each other. I'm pretty sure that when I say Dinner! my dog comes running. My animals know how to love and communicate with each other. Just because a dog cannot speak English doesn't mean that he cannot communicate. For example, I can't speak German. Does that mean that I can't communicate? People actually swallow this bullshit. Sure, it's not supposed to be taken literally, but If you ask anyone, they'll say that animals are not equal to humans. They will laugh at you. My mom sure did. She said something like: They are not smarter than us, they do not have technology, they are not equal to us. Maybe animals do not have technology because they know that they really don't need it. Humans sure don't. If animals needed to walk on two legs, they learn, they evolve. It's called evolution. We are all powerful and above everyone else. The truth is that humans rely on plants and animals to survive. If humans were to disappear one day, the earth would heal. Humans use this idiotic belief that they are better than animals to justify their actions. The actions of murder. Animals feel pain, just listen to their squeals. Animals love, just look them in the eyes. Animal's think, they are intelligent creatures. People's heads are so far up their asses that they can't see that God is a creation of our minds. We are fucking fooling ourselves. We are so far into our own make believe world. Our perfect little Christian world. That we cannot accept change.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the way you write jess :).
I have a new blog, i didn't like the other ones name :P sooo yaaa...

We have to hang out in the summer :)
I love you!

Jess_Comments said...

What's the new blog called? And I totally agree that we have to hang out!