Monday, December 20, 2010

I'll love you always.

I read somewhere that love is like a drug; When you go cold turkey you experience an addict's withdrawal symptoms. I can vouch for that.

I find it hard to get to sleep and to get out of bed in the morning. Every happy song seems depressing. Little things stab at my bleeding heart and I hold back tears. I wish I could restart my heart on a different track. I wish Bon Iver didn't remind me of being loved.
I miss the little simple things that I took for granted. The hand holding, having a shoulder to cry on, someone to laugh at your dumb jokes, stare at you forever because they truly believe that you're beautiful, listening to sweet music, falling asleep being held and not waking up feeling alone and unloved. I wish I could hide away in these memories, but they make me so sad because I threw them away. Life became too complicated and love was lost. And I miss it so much every second of every day. I feel like the only lonely person in the world and I would do anything not to be alone.

No comments: