Thursday, July 31, 2008

Getting Used to Failure and Doggy Heaven


It may have something to do with growing up but I've found that disappointing people and failing doesn't bug me that much anymore. I have learned that my family is telling me lies. Mostly about my writing. Now, that are realizing that I have turned myself in a direction that with probably leave me homeless and husbandless. "Don't you like Science or Math?" Nope, too many numbers. I just finished the story I published a few seconds ago and I got my mom to read it. It's about the equality of animals and my mom didn't buy it. She probably just thinks that it's the ramblings from a vegetarian, crazy teen aged girl. Just a phase. Well if this is a phase, then who's to say that being a religious fanatic isn't a phase? I get angry at religion. When really it's the people that I am angry at. Religion just let's me hate something that easy to hate. My mom, that is something that i can't hate. I am determined to write, even if it means homelessness. O, and there is a doggy heaven, but all dogs are allowed. There's none of that heaven or hell bullshit. Just heaven.

No comments: