Saturday, June 14, 2008

New Additions


I'm going shopping today. I'm getting new frames cause I broke my glasses. I'm also going to the pet store. I'm ready to get a new pet. Not sure what though... I really should be studying for exams and doing cooking homework but I'm procrastinating! So ya, I'm going to tell you what I'm doing today and try and waste as much time possible doing nothing. Well, anyways I'm going to go now cause I have nothing to say for once, it's easy actually to just talk about nothing. I once has a dog named Burt. He had a raincoat and he could say, "I love you!" The dog was bit by my neighbor because my neibour was jealous of my dog's new coat. He them attempted to wear my dog's coat, but it didn't work becaue he is not a dog. Shit, I have lost my mind and now I'm crazy!

Homer: "No beer and no t.v make Homer go...something something."

Marge: "Go crazy?"

Homer: "Don't mind if I do!"

No comments: