Friday, January 14, 2011

Last night: I shook hands with a stripper. (read to the tune of "I'm in love with a stripper")

Last night was insane! I went to a bar with my floor. The fake my friend lent me worked and I was so excited! We all sat together and chilled. Apparently I might be living with all the guys from my floor. I'll have to share a room with my friend, but that's cool with me.

After the bar we went to a strip club. It was pretty lame. I though it would have been raunchy and sexy... nope. Just girls dancing half nude. Sorta expected. Whatever. I met a creepy old guy outside after who said I was hot and then fell into the street. That was my only action for the night. I hope he got home safe.

Anyways, it was a once in a lifetime experience. Like Disneyland with all of its creepers and stupid fun, but with more illegal activity and nudity.

No comments: