Sunday, January 16, 2011

Cheer me up, cheer me up. I'm a miserable fuck.



Yesterday, I went house hunting with my friend Taryn. We found an alright place... I didn't really notice if it was good or bad because the tenants had the cutest kitten! :) I love kitties. I'm going to get one and name him pickles. He can play with my mouse Dennis and I'll have a happy family of aminals ^.^

I really hate being lazy all the time. But I can't help it. I really don't have any particular reason to move, get up and go. I'm feeling sick again... surprise surprise. I'm an invalid and it's not changing anytime soon.
Speaking of sickness, I've been thinking about sadness and depression and it's scaring the hell out of me. Colds, swine flu, hangovers, you can just sit back and let your body fight. But, when your head isn't right, sitting back and letting go is the last thing you should do. I feel helpless, useless, and just plain lumpy. I'm a lump. I think my bed has annexed my body.
Ugh. I can't bring myself to throw out things that my ex gave me like his shirt and all the gifts. I know he threw out everything of mine, but I just can't. They hold so many good memories. And in all honesty, I would rather be surrounded by sadness brought on by the happy things gone by than bitterness and hatred created as a defense from pain.

No comments: