Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Faces on My Walls

I've been covering my walls with various pictures. There's about 100 at the moment. I haven't done anything creative in awhile. Mostly because I'm such a stress ball. I have 5 exams coming up. I'm actually excited for them if that makes sense. After it's all over, I'll get to go back home. My parents finished my bedroom floor and apparently I have a 40" flat screen waiting for me too :D

I've been watching Skins again. I compare the characters to people in my life. Sid is Greg and Michelle is definitely Kara.


I'm in a random happy moment. I can't think of anything to write and it doesn't bug me.

I found a really simple and beautiful tattoo design a few days ago. It's a dove. I really enjoy symbols of freedom and peace, after all... I am a total hippie. But, seriously, I essentially live my life uninhibited by anything or anyone. I'm not one to be held back I guess. I can be cruel in my fierce independence, and I wish I could avoid hurting people.


I miss my mice. They were so fun and small. Once I have my own house next year, I'm going to get one and name him Dennis. He will be my best friend.

No comments: