Friday, December 3, 2010

Last Night

Last night everyone on my floor was either studying, making a gingerbread house or singing Christmas carols. After all the Christmas stuff ended, there was seemingly nothing more to do except join all the studiers. So I decided to round up people to hangout in the halls. It was Dan, Rohan, Mike, Ashely, and Me with occasional appearances by Drew, Fernando and Andy.

We starting chilling. Then we got hungry and ate the entire gingerbread house. Ashley and I ordered a pizza and devoured it while we watched Home Alone. I ate way too much! OOO and I ate chocolate...

Next year I hope to live with Ashley, Mike, his friend Brad, and Taryn. There's already drama though... that I caused. I'm not used to worrying about stuff like that. My friends back home are not dramatic at all.

For the past week or two, I was feeling pretty home alone myself. It's hard to make best friends here. Ashley and Mike are probably my two very close friends at the moment. Although I think I might end up fucking things up with Mike. Hence: the drama of living together next year.

:D ... Andy thought that his keys got locked in his room, but they were in his chemistry textbook the whole time. Mike even broke is laundry card trying to shimmy the lock.

THE END

No comments: