Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Dr.Footlove or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bathroom


Now, I'm not a person to jump to conclusions about people. And, I let this kid have a decent chance of earning my respect, but when this little freak starts to touch my feet, one thing that most people should know about me is that I fucking hate when people touch me with their feet or touch mine, I just flip. It started with sitting down with me. He then began to touch my feet with his and I told myself that it was just an accident, then I moved my feet. It was when the little twerp followed them where ever I moved them when I got pretty freaked out. I moved them to the couch. His hands found them and my feet found the floor once more. I moved couches, he moved to the floor. Thus, to my feet. His head was on my feet... I moved my feet. He ordered me to put my feet on the floor. I refused. He pulled them off the couch. In the course of doing so, managed to bruise my little toe :( I told myself to stick it out and let the freak at my feet so, I gave in and let him at my feet, at move that I regret now, thinking that it would get out of his system. What an idealist I am. Anyways... he tickled them until they practically bled. He was angry. I went to the bathroom, "I'll be waiting for you..." Stayed in the bathroom for as long as I could manage. Got back. He offered to massage them, ordering me to put one on a chair. No. SOOOO WRONG. I complained of bruised feet... not a total lie. And that was that. My Aunt took me home. And that was the day I met my cousin's six-year-old footloving friend.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMGosh. I like I would PUNCH that kid right in the face! :P

Anonymous said...

I think**

What's in a name? said...

ok, he ordered you to let him touch your feet?
HE'S 6 FUCKING YEARS OLD FOR CHRIST SAKE!!!!!
JUST PUNCH HIM IN THE THROUT!!!!!!!
The story was so gross, i don't even know the kid and i h8 him.
Do you want me to kick his ass?
Gross, thats gross.

Jennifer Pinheiro said...

lol Jess!

I would have been pissed

But I still can't get over how much I love the title for your post! Dr.Footlove love it!

I loved Dr. Strangelove!