Saturday, May 10, 2008

Poems

Here's some weird poems that I wrote in one of my moods:

For the time being, I will be lost amongst you. You will forget.
Forget this life. Life not lived.
Lived without friends. Friends are only enemies in disguise.
Disguise their real self, stab me in the back.
Back to me and my mind. Mind you, it is worth nothing.
Nothing ends with nothing. Nothing lasts forever.
Forever when you are alone. Alone you are gone.
Gone away. Away, so far.
Far from where I am. Am I?
I am lost. Lost for the time being.

Sitting doing everything. Everything eventually ends.
Ends are the result of beginnings. Beginnings are where everything goes wrong.
Wrong again, child, wrong again. Again and again you scream.
Scream and it disappears. Disappears like your existence.
Existence is the state of being. Being alive.
Alive, like your fears. Fears are eating your inside out.
Out damned spot. Spot of your blood on the ground.
Ground floor and it's your stop.

"People who are fake scare me. People who are real scare me more."

2 comments:

Adam Caswell said...

hey jess... i read YOUR poems... lol there good...not...not...not...not haha now your confuzed... and crying cause ur beside me
LOSER

Yvonne said...

Don't mind adams comments
HE IS SOOOO ENVIOUS! (sp?)
You are an amazing writer Jess. AMAZING!