Tuesday, May 24, 2011

LCD Soundsystem - "New York, I Love You"

I'm getting kinda sick of being home. There's only so much love I can handle. I miss being on my own. Taking care of myself was fun, but now I'm back home and it's as if I never grew up. And I'm starting to believe that I didn't. I never expected this - even though I should have. After all, I remember my sis hating being home after first year.

I've started running 5K again. I forgot how much I love it. And it's been so long that it hurts and that I feel like giving up. I know I won't though. I love how it's a challenge. One I know I can overcome with time. I ran it in 35 mins - so I'm super out of shape.

I've always heard about LCD Soundsystem, but never took the time to listen to them. I'm glad I finally did. I've been staying up all night lately and it's a perfect time to find new music.

No comments: