Monday, March 7, 2011

Me Month


aka self-love, super improvement, (to please no one but yourself!) month. I only started yesterday, so I'll go for 29 more days after today.

Here are my goals!

1. 1 hour of yoga everyday. (He reminds me of my bro!)2. Drink lots of water. Yeah!3. Eat healthy, stay away from pop, beer, chips and fried foods... and while I eat healthy I must look great too!4. Whiten my teeth with white strips (and smile awkwardly...)5. Stop straightening my hair so often so it will grow faster. (This guy knows what's up.)6. Do my readings for class. I actually don't find studying boring at all!7. Have a positive attitude :D like this monkey. He's so happy on his happy birthday!

If I follow a strict schedule, I think I will easily be able to achieve my goals! (I'm whitening my teeth right now :) and if I feel happier, stronger and most importantly - loved by myself, I'll stick with it... I probably wont do yoga for an hour everyday next month, but I'll switch to high intensity 3 times a week or if it's nice, I'll start running outside again.

No comments: