Sunday, June 22, 2008

Final Fantasy X















WOOT WOOT! I finally beat that stupid bitch Yunalesca! Like who wears, well nothing when you are in a fight against people with swords? Yeah! I've been trying to beat her for like the past 24 hours. I haven't stopped playing and I'm hungry, I have to pee and my body is numb. She doesn't look that hard you say? Well, for someone who only uses Auron, Rikku, and Tidus... She is one hell of a bitch. Wow, you know you are a loser when... But at least I don't dress up like the characters... They call it cosplay. I call it dreaming.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG, wow... wow... that's all i can say, that girl's boobs are held in by metal cages... :P! You weren't kidding, when you said she wasn't wearing hardly any clothing. Her boobs must want to spring out of their metal cages!! LMAO