Thursday, May 15, 2008

Sex and the City Movie!!!



I absolutely cannot wait until the SEX and the CITY movie comes out on May 30th!!! I just recently got addicted to it and then it ended. Now I can get my fill again. I don't even care if it sucks, as long as it's there to watch.

Speaking of movies...Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom was on the t.v yesterday and I would just like to point out that the main girl was so pathetic. When the evil dude came at her mouth with his hands, she screamed. I would have bit his finger off. Like come on. Why in the hell did Indiana bring her anyway? She was just dead weight and couldn't even run away from her captures. Now Shorty, he knew crazy kung-foo and how old was he? Like four? And he knew how to escape his chains, stop people from being possessed, saved Indiana's ass, beat up the crazy voodoo kid, freed the slaves, steered the mine cart, and whipped some guy's ass...literally... Now, is it too much to ask for a little bite of the evil guy's hand? Like what is the worst thing that screaming can do? Maybe he will have to go to therapy for a few years, whatever. Not having a finger is permanent, especially if she had swallowed it.

No comments: